Have you had a baby in the last 18 months and are still feeling flat? Are you thinking of trying for a subsequent child but unsure if your body can handle it? Want to feel less stress, have more energy and be able to enjoy parenthood?
Join our resident naturopath, Renee Irvine for a morning about self-care, nourishment and restoration after pregnancy (and breastfeeding). Renee will cover:
- Pathology investigations via blood tests
- Diet and nutritional requirements post-partum
- Restoring gut health and nutrient status
- Easy, quick and healthy eating tips
- Prioritising your health and self-care
- How to support your nervous system with no sleep
- Eating for more energy
About Renee: as a busy mother of two young boys, Renee 100% gets how hard it can be to implement self-care and put your health first. Renee spends much of her time as a naturopath, educating her clients on ways to improve their health, identify barriers to getting healthy and getting to the bottom of fatigue, brain fog, digestive issues and the like.