Please bring a face mask to your appointment, or we can supply you with one.
You must cancel your appointment even if you feel slightly unwell, this includes flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell.
You must cancel your appointment if any of your family members are unwell.
You must cancel your appointment if have been in contact with a known COVID-19 case AND/OR are awaiting a results for COVID-19 test.
When attending the clinic after illness, please ensure:
- You are symptom free with a negative COVID-19 test, or
- You are symptom free and 14 days have passed after illness onset.
Cancellation fees will be waived for late cancelations due to illness.
Our infection control procedures are stringent and listed below, however we also rely on our visitors observing the above requirements, and not attending the clinic where indicated.
🔸INFECTION CONTROL PROCEDURES
- Visitors and staff are not to attend the clinic if unwell, family members are unwell, or have been in contact with a known COVID-19 case.
- Temperature checks on arrival for staff and visitors
- Staff and visitors are required to wear a face mask at all times
- Hand sanitation stations before, on entering and leaving the premises
- Hand towels replaced with paper towels in bathroom
- Physical distancing, three waiting areas
- Single use linen (washed at 80 degrees treatment tables cleaned with isopropyl alcohol after every use)
- Disinfecting of high traffic surfaces and items such as EFT terminal/pens/clipboards after every use)
- Toys, books, cups and water removed from treatment rooms (we have paper cups if you need a drink, please bring toys and books from home).
We look forward to welcoming you!