Naturopathy at Growing Bones
Lucy McTiernan and Renee Irvine are Westside Wellness, a family focused naturopathy clinic servicing the residents of the western suburbs of Melbourne.
They are experienced and qualified naturopaths, registered with ANTA and ATMS. As tertiary educated naturopaths, they are qualified to provide nutritional, herbal, dietary and lifestyle advice for a range of health concerns. They have a special interest in family health, starting from pre-conception care, pregnancy/birth, infancy and beyond.
Lucy and Renee are all about helping you to make practical, personalised and gradual changes to your health to yield lasting results. They will educate and support you to make long term, sustainable changes, with each client given individual treatments and recommendations tailored to their needs. Westside Wellness uses herbal medicine, flower essences, nutritional supplements, dietary analysis and probiotics to help you achieve optimal health.
What health concerns can a naturopath address?
• Digestive issues, including constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, reflux
• Skin complaints such as eczema, acne, rosacea, psoriasis
• Pediatric health concerns such as intolerances, allergies, digestive and skin complaints
• Reproductive concerns, including period pain, irregular periods, PCOS and endometriosis
• Breastfeeding issues such as low milk supply, mastitis, blocked ducts and suspected food intolerances or allergies
• Disrupted or poor sleep
• Food intolerances or allergies
• Suspected or known nutrient deficiencies
• Specialist diets such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten free or paleo
• Fatigue or low energy
• Mental health concerns such as anxiety or depression
• And so much more
What can I expect during my initial consultation?
During your initial consultation, your naturopath will gather information on your specific health concerns, your general health, medications, diet, food preferences, cooking habits and lifestyle. You will be provided with tailored information and advice relevant to your individual concerns and may be prescribed herbal and/or nutritional supplements.
Book a session with our naturopath today.
Our naturopaths are available every Tuesday and every second Saturday at our clinic in Yarraville. If you have any questions please call us on 03 9687 3040, or make an appointment using our secure online booking tool. For more information about Westside Wellness or to check out their recipes and blog posts, head on over to their website www.westsidewellness.com.au