Are you trying to conceive, looking to conceive in the near future or in the early weeks of pregnancy? Would you like to feel better, have more energy and worry less about growing a little human?
Join our resident naturopath, Renee Irvine as she delves into practical advice for having the best health during pregnancy. She will be covering:
- How to correctly track your cycle for conception
- What blood tests to have prior to conception
- How to avoid nutrient deficiencies
- Managing nausea and vomiting, muscle cramps, constipation, reflux and other symptoms associated with pregnancy
- Easy, quick and healthy eating tips
- Improving energy levels
- Preparing for labour
About Renee: as a mother to two young children, Renee gets just how hard pregnancy can be! Sometimes she wishes she could turn back time and be pregnant again with all of this wonderful knowledge, instead she is intent on helping other women have the best pregnancy possible! Renee loves nothing more than sharing her knowledge based on her naturopathy degree, clinical experience and other 10 years of recipe development and meal planning to make eating a wholefoods diet easy for everyone.