West Men Can Plank: Clinical Pilates for Blokes
Pilates is a wonderful form of exercise for men and the exercises in this workshop are specially selected for the needs of the typical male body. It also gives men an opportunity to join a pilates class confident that they will not be the only male, and knowing that they are doing exercises beneficial for men. The pilates based exercises in this workshop are designed by our osteopath to:
- increase flexibility + mobility of the hips, low back and hamstrings
- balance the spinal curves
- enhance core/postural strength
- decrease pain + prevent sporting injuries
- provide a physical and mental challenge to participants
Class numbers are kept small to allow for variations to increase or decrease intensity, based on individual needs.
- introduction & tips for physical wellbeing and optimal function specific to men
Where: GrowingBones: 57 Charles Street, Seddon 3011
When: coming in 2014
Rebates are available through some private health insurers.
Reserve your place: email@example.com/growingbones or (03) 9687 3040