Renee Irvine - Qualified Naturopath
Naturopathy at Growing Bones
Renee Irvine is Westside Wellness, an experienced and qualified naturopath, registered with ATMS. As a tertiary educated naturopath, she is qualified to provide nutritional, herbal, dietary and lifestyle advice for a range of health concerns.
Renee has a special interest in family health, starting from pre-conception care, pregnancy/birth, infancy and beyond.
Renee is all about helping you to make practical, personalised and gradual changes to your health to yield lasting results. She will educate and support you to make long term, sustainable changes. Each client is given a individualised treatment plan and recommendations tailored to their needs.
Renee uses herbal medicine, flower essences, nutritional supplements, dietary analysis and probiotics to help you achieve optimal health.
What health concerns can a naturopath address?
• Digestive issues, including constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, reflux
• Skin complaints such as eczema, acne, rosacea, psoriasis
• Pediatric health concerns such as intolerances, allergies, digestive and skin complaints
• Reproductive concerns, including period pain, irregular periods, PCOS and endometriosis
• Breastfeeding issues such as low milk supply, mastitis, blocked ducts and suspected food intolerances or allergies
• Disrupted or poor sleep
• Food intolerances or allergies
• Suspected or known nutrient deficiencies
• Specialist diets such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten free or paleo
• Fatigue or low energy
• Mental health concerns such as anxiety or depression
• And so much more
What can I expect during my initial consultation?
During your initial consultation, your naturopath will gather information on your specific health concerns, your general health, medications, diet, food preferences, cooking habits and lifestyle. You will be provided with tailored information and advice relevant to your individual concerns and may be prescribed herbal and/or nutritional supplements.
Book a session with our naturopath today.
Our naturopath is available every Tuesday and every second Saturday at our clinic in Yarraville. If you have any questions please call us on 03 9687 3040, or make an appointment using our secure online booking tool. For more information about Westside Wellness or to check out their recipes and blog posts, head on over to their website www.westsidewellness.com.au